Are you looking for the best mattress for back pain? Millions of people throughout the world suffer back pain. Are you one of them? Did you know that part of the problem could be due to fatigue? No, it’s not what you think. You do get tired from walking long distances, sitting at the office for hours sifting through files, or working with the computer or from lifting heavy objects. But real fatigue comes from adopting the wrong posture.When using a bad mattress, you are sleeping in the wrong posture.
This because the mattress can barely offer your body the support it needs for you to achieve total rest. As a result, you continue grappling with immense back pain without knowing the true cause of the problem. Today, you will read about the Top 5 best mattresses for back pain. Get ready to bid all your back issues good riddance.
Just as the title already hints, prepare for endless sweet nights with this, one of a kind, Sweetnight Mattress. Designed with four layers of memory foam, this mattress slowly sinks in to contour your body offering the impeccable support where you need it most. Whether you are a back sleeper, a stomach sleeper or a side sleeper, you can bank on this mattress to accommodate your full height and weight.
This mattress is flipable. You can flip it so that the bottom comes up if you want to lay on a firmer surface. The mattress is completely free of harmful toxins like mercury and other heavy metals whose exposure could bring terrible health complications for the user.
- Made of four layers of 10-inch thick memory foam.
- Comes in a flipable design.
- Offers plenty of support for the back and is ideal for all types of sleepers.
- Contains no harmful chemicals or metals.
Linenspa Memory Foam Mattress for Back Pain
It’s so soft you almost feel like you’re floating in the clouds. Which is exactly what you are looking for if you’ve been grappling with numerous bouts of back pain. This, all thanks to a blend of memory foam and inner springs.
It is designed with a top memory foam layer whose role is to align your spine and minimize pressure points. This leaves you more comfortable and relaxed enough to take every new day with renewed energy. If you are looking for a budget-friendly yet high-quality option, then this Linenspa Memory Foam Mattress for Back pain is your best bet.
- Measures up to 8 inches thick.
- Features inner springs for that comfortable floating sensation.
- Has a top memory foam layer designed to align the spine and offer full-body support.
- Has medium firmness.
Sweetnight Supportive Mattress
Looking to upgrade your mattress? How about you go for this Sweetnight Supportive Mattress? It’s made to offer you full-body support to eliminate backaches and to promote better sleep. Offering you 12 inches of thickness, here you have up to three layers of gel memory foam giving you relief from pressure, and protection from overheating.
It has minimal motion transfer meaning your sleep won’t be disturbed if your sleeping partner tosses or turns.
- Contains three 12 inch thick memory foam layers for optimum comfort.
- Ideal for people experiencing backaches and difficulty sleeping.
- Has minimal motion transfer.
- Protects against overheating.
Leesa Hybrid Mattress for Maximum Support and Back Pain
This perfect combination of memory foam layers and pocketed inner springs is what’s so unique about the Leesa Hybrid Mattress. It is built to facilitate maximum support for a good nights’ sleep. Whether you sleep on your own or next to someone else on this mattress, you won’t feel it if they tossed or turned. See, this mattresses’ design has motion separation for comfortable sleep.
To eliminate back pain, this mattress works by bending and curving to accommodate the weight and shape of your body. It pushes all the pressure points from head to toe to provide for maximum relief.
- Has a memory foam and pocketed innerspring design for utmost comfort.
- Designed to have no motion transfer in case you have a sleeping partner.
- Curves to accommodate your shape and weight and to support pressure points.
- Offers maximum relief for back pain.
Casper Sleep Foam Mattress
Simplicity redefined. Simple doesn’t have to mean plain and boring. Here, simplicity means functional and supportive. The Casper Sleep Foam Mattress is another one right out of the magician’s hat. It can cure your back issues faster than you think. How? By offering you 12 inches of thickness subdivided into four individual layers for excellent back support. This thick mattress is just what you need if you’ve endured sleepless nights from discomfort and pain on your back.
It can accommodate all body types and weights. It is also great for different types of sleepers.
- Contains no chemicals or harmful additives hence great for sensitive users.
- Designed using breathable foam to help keep you cool throughout the night.
- It is 12 inches thick and has four layers for maximum comfort.
- Best for eliminating back pain.
If you are out in search of the best mattress for your guestroom, kids’ rooms or your own room, above are five excellent options that will surpass your expectations. These mattresses are supportive, well built and pocket-friendly.