When shopping for a good mattress, what many look for is guaranteed value, comfort, and luxury. Many now realize that a mattress is as important as any centerpiece furniture in a home. It has the power to make or break your night time experience.
Sleep and rest help ensure that you stay healthy and are ever energized. This is a secret that Leesa Mattresses seem to have uncovered. This because they have modified and designed their mattresses to give you just that. Adequate rest.
Here are two of the best Leesa mattress you should consider purchasing.
1. Leesa Memory Foam Mattress
Don’t be surprised if you find yourself hitting the snooze button over and over again because that’s exactly how irresistible it is to get up from this mattress. It is so soft, it almost feels like a hug. If you know anything about mattresses, then you know that aside from durability and safety, breathability is key.
The Leesa Memory Foam Mattress boasts a set of three layers aimed at not only providing you support but also to keep you cool throughout your sleep. All this thanks to intricate micro-cell structure which is designed to help promote the adequate flow of air in and out of the mattress.
Some attractive features here include,
- Three supportive memory foam layers for spinal health and alignment
- Built using micro-cell structure for adequate air flow. As a result, the cooling effect keeps you from overheating during sleep
- Has a durable, ergonomic design meant to guarantee years of quality service to different types of sleepers
2. Leesa Sapira Mattress
The most and advanced technology is used to create this one of a kind premium foam mattress to make sure you get to sleep like a baby. This mattress adapts to your movements to guarantee you optimum support.
It matters not whether you are a back sleeper, a stomach sleeper or a side sleeper. This mattress is designed to suit all types of sleepers irrespective of their height and weight. It features three layers. Three one which is designed to provide a cooling effect, a middle layer for pressure relief and a third layer for head to toe support.
Everything about the Leesa Memory Foam Mattress is geared towards comfort. If you value your rest, then yes, by all means, get yourself one of these.
Some of its top features include,
- A firm, compact design for optimum spinal alignment
- Three-layer design for pressure relief and full body support
- Long-lasting, breathable materials for a cool comfortable sleep